Fire High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire High

Want to be a ninja? Want to go to high school? Well here is your chance. Fire High is the place to be. Just watch out for the sound gang, and for akatsuki members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rein Ryuzaki (A)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki

Rein Ryuzaki (A) Empty
PostSubject: Rein Ryuzaki (A)   Rein Ryuzaki (A) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:17 am

Name: Rein Ryuzaki

Appearence: Avvy

Year: Sophomore, Akatsuki

Clan: Pein’s clan

Village: Amegakure no Sato

Bio: Rain or Rein, as she was known as, was a kind little girl she was a very sweet child and a very energetic one aswell she didn’t do much along the lines as of what she was told to do but she still had her fun when she was a child, she loved to dance and run around in her house and play games with other kids.

A few years after this when Rein was 6 she activated the Rinnegan for the first time when a set of Konohagakure no Sato ninja stormed her house while trying to take an advantage point over Iwagakure no Sato, her father a retired ninja and her mother a civilian, her father drew a kunai and dove at the Konoha ninja, they instantly thought that it was a ninja family and attacked them, Rein’s father was cut up by a fire jutsu and killed on impact with it, her mother tried to shield Rein from the attack by putting herself in the way, the ninja killed her mother and she was torn apart limb from limb, this drove Rein mad she activated her Rinnegan and used the Shinra Tensei and destroyed the ninja and her house including part of the housing block itself, luckily only the Konohagakure ninja were killed and no one else was harmed.

It had been multiple years after this incident that Rein changed her name to try and hide from the Konohagakure ninja, she changed her name from Rein to Rain so that she could hide from them, she hated being a young girl being hunted for a crime she did not mean to commit, she was only just becoming the age to hit the academy now.

After Rein’s first use of the Rinnegan she tried to hide it but had no luck at it, people always asked her what it was like to see her family ripped apart all she did was glare at them with her eyes cold and filled with evil, the boys backed away from Rein quickly and ran away before she killed them where they stood. Normally Rein’s days were fun and joyful days they were always so fun with the other academy students when not being harassed from the teachers about having a 19 year old friend, they didn’t like him much because he was the one who she loved, Rein actually loved this boy even though she was only 9 she still loved him and the teachers didn’t like it at all, they kept trying to make her stop talking to him over messages sent by his pet bird.

Rein left her window opened one night and the bird came in and landed on her bed while she was sleeping, it nudged at her head and woke her up, she received a letter, at this time of night, it was 12:27 am and she was meant to be asleep, the note read.

“Rein Come out and see me, my bird can lead you to me, I want to see you for the first time, don't worry I wont do anything to you I promise”

The note seemed so courteous; he wanted to meet her in person instead of sending her a message via his bird. A few minutes later Rein was up and dressed, she snuck out of the orphanage where she was living after her attack, she snuck out her window and jumped to the ground, she followed the bird for a few minutes and came to a small river side, it was shining and beautiful, she heard foot steps behind her and turned around to see a handsome young man.

“C-c-can I help you mister?”

Rein was slightly frightened about being here alone with this man she didn’t know, she was scared that he would hurt her but when she saw the bird fly over and nuzzle into the mans neck she leapt up and tackled him to the ground, she knew it was him and she loved him.

Rein began to nuzzle into his chest and hug him tightly.

“I knew you would come here tonight, I wanted to see you for the first time”

Rein’s eyes lit up as she thought that he was so good looking and hot male, she blushed when she layed eyes on him and almost started to kiss him roughly but yet she resisted temptation.

“I’m so happy I could meet you mister…I felt alone without you, I really love you”

Rein loved this guy more than life itself he took her back to his place and showed her around. Rein had a stunned face at where he lived, it was huge and very well decorated, and her first impression was he was rich and could help support her when needed to.

Rein stayed the night at his place she knew he wouldn’t do anything to her but what happened that same night was horrific, they housing district was attacked by missing ninja and he went out to fight them but before he opened the door a Dai Edan came through the door and exploded throwing him out the window onto the floor outside, he fell a complete 3 stories and his body hit the floor, his spine snapped and his rib cage broke, Rein’s eyes went cold as her second side showed yet again, although was only an academy student she pulled of the Shinra Tensei yet again for the second time but this was bigger than the last, the missing ninja were pulled apart and sprayed everywhere blood was scattered and it wasn't a pretty sight to see, Rein was driven insane now she had become a cold and emotionless girl but yet still able to be humane.

A year passed after the incident with the missing ninja and she had passed the Amegakure no Sato ninja school as one of the most strongest ninja of Amegakure.

Years after her second use of the Rinnegan she became a genin of higher strength, at her geinin level she was as powerful as an Anbu Chuunin she had so much power and strength that others would back down in a fight against her for the one reason of surviving another day, she was ruthless and cold hearted one moment and then happy the next, she was a mood swinger and a very bad one.

Rein was a very talented Kunoiuchi she never gave up no matter the odds, About 4 weeks after her friends death she became normal again becoming a ditz and a clutz, she had so much tallent but didn't know how to use it all just yet. Rein spent her time doing missions and softcore work that bored her to bits she hated the lame and pointless missions on these boring weeks she wanted a bigger challenge, more dangerous and life risking.

A few days later Rein was taken into a know mission and was told it was an S ranked Mission just like she wanted to have, during the mission they were attacked by members of the Akatsuki, Rein was taken hostage by them and made to work for them as an Akatsuki member.

Skilled in: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Doujutsu

Favourite class: Combat

Friends: anyone

Rivals: Unknown

Enemies: Sound Gang

Last edited by Ryuzaki on Mon May 11, 2009 8:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena Kinra
Admin
Rena Kinra

Rein Ryuzaki (A) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein Ryuzaki (A)   Rein Ryuzaki (A) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:18 am

Apperoved

>> still jumpy
Back to top Go down
https://firehigh.board-directory.net

Rein Ryuzaki (A)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire High :: Information :: Character info-
Jump to: